Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010

Those that I owe lunches, movies, night out , etc, I'll fix that as well, I'll make time  For sure

For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardshipsI salute you! halaala

For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along withwell, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year

Those that I've hurtunintentionally/intentionallyI've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again

For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten forgiveness is the best revenge MAYBE!!!

For those that have let me downoh well I should have known better

All the true friends that I have: you ROCK!!Awesome!

Congratulations to all the new mommies & fathers, newly weds etc, no funerals please guys

But all in all, you guys have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,
And Oh!! a wonderful festive season

May 2010 be the year you achieve wonderful things in God's guidance and strength

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ! BE BLESSED!!!!!!!



--received as a email forward

No comments: