Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolution

When all good things are happening in your life , the time passes so fast....
That's the case with me this year.Every thing was cool and i was away from the troubles (for a change) 
In 2008 my new year resolution was to learn some musical instrument.... but I never took a special effort to do that... when you are your own boss and there is no body nagging you to do something ; you wont do it.
Towards the end of 2008 I saw Dasvidaniya which made me think that if I am not gona do it now I wont be doing it ever... so immediately I decided to learn Guitar....I was lucky enough to get an awesone exeperinced teacher who teaches as a hobby and not for the sake of money... 
So I continued learning through out  2009(it will take 3-4 years to be a good guitarist so don't expect more :).

PS: I am not goin to telll what is my this years resolution 



No comments: